Situation – Week 5 (2020-21)
SCWOA – Situations, Week 5, 2020-21, Rule 8 and 9 from Rule Book & Case Manual
1) When indication an infraction, the referee shall stop the match with the following 7 exceptions?
2) Review the entire penalty chart. What happens after 2‐point stalling penalty?
3) Is it possible for a bleeding wrestler to win the match by default?
4) Is blood clean up counted as blood time? What is the signal to stop blood time?
5) What is the procedure if the wrestler exhibits signs of a concussion when an appropriate health‐care professional(s)
6) In the case manual – Rule 8, 8.1.2, what is the best way to assure the correct score?
7) When a match is stopped for injury but you as the referee determines that scoring would have been successful if wrestling had continued. What is the call?
What if it was bleeding?
8) How should penalty points be awarded.
9) In the case manual – Rule 8 , 8.1.3 Situation B, what if the next penalty is the second stalling call?
10) In the case manual – Rule 8, 8.2.1 – do we always stop the match when a kid cries out, scream rule? What is the call?
11) Case manual ‐ can a wrestler take injury time after recovery time?
12) Case manual 8.2.7 Situation A, what is used first, injury, recovery or blood time?
13) If dual meet ends in a tie score, what are 1st and 2nd criteria used to determine the winner? What is the New Criteria?
14) In a dual match – How many team points is a double forfeit?