SCWOA—Situations — week 5; rule 8 & 9 from the Rule Book & Case Manual
Rule Book – Rule 8
1) When indicating an infraction, the referee shall stop the match with the following exceptions:
2) See penalty chart on #42. What happens after a 2 point stalling penalty?
3) Can a wrestler call injury time and use their inhaler?
4) When can a concussed wrestler return to competition?
Rule Book – Rule 9
5) True or False – If the defensive wrestler is injured or bleeding occurs after a 3-point near fall has been earned, a 4 point near fall shall be awarded
6) If identical team scores occur in dual meet, what is 1st tie-breaker criteria?
Case Book – Rule 8
7) 8-1-2 on #55 in case manual. What is the best way to keep correct score?
8) 8-2-1, Situation C on # 58 in case manual. Is this injury or recovery time?
9) 8-2-1, Situation E on # 58 in case manual. What “rule” do we call this?
10) 8-2-2 Situation E on #61. How many recovery times are allowed?
11) 8-2-7 Situation A on # 63. Which timeout takes precedent?
Case Book – Rule 9
12) Read 9.2.1 Situation on #64 of case manual. What is the sign for Flagrant Misconduct?