SCWOA—Situations — week 1; rules 1, 2 and 4
Answer the following questions and bring the answers to the next meeting noting the rule, section, and article.
- The random draw shall take place any time following weigh-ins.
- A wrestler weighs 132 lb. is entered in the 145lb. weight class.
- A tight-fitting undergarment may extend beyond the inseam of a one-piece uniform and must be the same color as the uniform.
- Legal hair coverings shall be attached to the ear guards.
- What is the restriction of coaches in tournaments, when coaches are permitted on the mat?
All contestants shall weigh-in wearing only a singlet.