SCWOA—Situations — week 1; rules 1, 2 and 4
- Answer the following questions and bring the answers to the next meeting noting the rule, section, and article.
- The random draw shall take place immediately preceding weigh-ins.
- A wrestler weighs 135 lb. is entered in the 152 lb. weight class.
- A tight-fitting undergarment may extend beyond the inseam of a one-piece uniform and must be the same color as the uniform and shall not extend beyond the knee.
- No wrestler may represent the school in more than five matches including forfeits in any one day of competition.
- What is the restriction of coaches in tournaments, when coaches are permitted on the mat?
A contestants shall have the option to weigh-in wearing nothing (naked.)