SCWOA—Situations—Week 4; Rule 7
Answer the following questions and bring the answers to the next meeting noting the rule, section, and article.
- Wrestler A is applying a legal headlock and has earned a three point near-fall. Wrestler B slides his arm out of the headlock. Explain the procedure.
- All Figure fours are illegal holds.
- Explain when unsportsmanslike conduct by a contestant is a match point or a team point.
- Wrestler A has secured a cradle on Wrestler B. Wrestler B crawls off of the mat after near-fall points have been earned . Explain the procedure.
- Coach Misconduct is called when a coach acts in an unsportsmanslike manner
During the match.
- The referee should anticipate the dangers of injury from potentially dangerous holds, but should not verbally warn, nor physically touch the wrestlers.