SCWOA—Situations—Week 5 Rules 8 through 11
Answer the following questions and bring the answers to the next meeting noting the rule, section, and article.
- When indicating an infraction, the referee shall stop the match. List the six exceptions.
- Wrestler A is guilty of, (in order.) stalling, false start, full nelson, false start, locking hands, stalling. How many points are awarded to B?
- After two minutes of recovery time, Wrestler B requests injury time. A is awarded the match by default.
- Wrestler A defeats Wrestler B by a score of 15-2. How many team points should be awarded to A, in a dual meet; in a tournament?
- If a wrestler is disqualified for flagrant misconduct in a dual meet, any team points earned shall be negated. In a Team Advancement Tournament the wrestler shall retain any points earned in earlier rounds.